Friday, May 28, 2010

love songs

I've grown up hearing plenty of love songs (that would be my daddy:), and when I first heard Eric and Leslie's music, I was amazed! Their songs are so Christ-centered and inspiring; not sad, meaningless or discouraging like so much other stuff out there.

I love it when my brother sits down and plays their songs and we sing together. It is so sweet; I wish he would do it every day. (was that a hint?:)

This particular one my sister has played beautifully on the piano, but I had never actually heard the whole song/lyrics before today. It is great; I especially love Leslie's background vocals.

~Be sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the page before you play the song~

You can find more of their songs here.

1 comment:

kmagoozer said...

It's funny, because for the longest time, I had absolutely no idea that Eric and Leslie even did music! Ian actually told me about this a couple of months ago and had me listen to one of their songs. I agree! Their music is absolutely wonderful! It is so refreshing to hear music that lifts up His name and challenges our hearts to live apart from the pattern of this world.

Thank you so much for everything that you post on your blog! Like the songs Eric and Leslie sing, your posts inspire me, encourage me, challenge me, and lift up His name! Thank you, Sara! :)